Hub Member Updates
Wishing you all a Happy (albeit different) Halloween. In the absence of treat or treating, I hope you enjoy a quiet or fiendishly freaky evening (depending on your personal taste).
At the time of writing, Exeter remains as a medium, tier 1 county, with no new restrictions. This is great news for all of our clients as it means our businesses can keep on functioning as normal for the time being. Just to re-cap, the rules for the various tiers are:
Medium Tier (Tier 1):
- Follow the rule of 6 if meeting indoors or outdoors
- Pubs and restaurants to shut at 10pm
High Tier (Tier 2):
- No household mixing indoors
- Rule of 6 will apply outdoors
Very High (tier 3):
- No household mixing indoors or outdoors
- Pubs and restaurants not serving meals will be closed
- Guidance against travelling in and out of the area
- Rule of six applies to outdoor places like parks and beaches
Just a brief reminder that all clients can use our conference space absolutely free of charge for two hours per month. Rooms are disinfected thoroughly prior to each use. Please use this link to enquire about availability.
As I am sure you have all gathered, all events have sadly been postponed for now, we hope this is something that we will be able to pick up in the future months.
Please don’t hesitate to get in touch if you would like your business to be profiled on our website and shared on our social media channels. Email email@example.com for a list of questions which you can answer your own time and send back to us.